- ndim (int) – Number of spatial dimensions.
- in_channels (int) – Number of channels of input arrays.
- out_channels (int) – Number of channels of output arrays.
- ksize (int or tuple of ints) – Size of filters (a.k.a. kernels).
ksize=(k, k, ..., k) are equivalent.
- stride (int or tuple of ints) – Stride of filter application.
stride=(s, s, ..., s) are equivalent.
- pad (int or tuple of ints) – Spatial padding width for input arrays.
pad=(p, p, ..., p) are equivalent.
- nobias (bool) – If
True, then this function does not use the bias.
- outsize (tuple of ints) – Expected output size of deconvolutional
operation. It should be a tuple of ints that represents the output
size of each dimension. Default value is
None and the outsize
is estimated with input size, stride and pad.
- initialW (initializer) – Initializer to
initialize the weight. When it is
ndim should be \(n+2\) where \(n\) is
the number of spatial dimensions.
- initial_bias (initializer) – Initializer to
initialize the bias. If
None, the bias will be initialized to
zero. When it is
ndim should 1.
- dilate (
int s) – Dilation factor of filter applications.
dilate=(d, d) are equivalent.
- groups (
int) – The number of groups to use grouped convolution.
The default is one, where grouped convolution is not used.