- left_size (int) – Dimension of input vector \(e^1\) (\(J\))
- right_size (int) – Dimension of input vector \(e^2\) (\(K\))
- out_size (int) – Dimension of output vector \(y\) (\(L\))
- nobias (bool) – If
- initialW (3-D array) – Initial value of \(W\).
Shape of this argument must be
(left_size, right_size, out_size). If
None, the default
initializer is used.
May also be a callable that takes
cupy.ndarray and edits its value.
- initial_bias (tuple) – Initial values of \(V^1\), \(V^2\) and
\(b\). The length of this argument must be 3.
Each element of this tuple must have the shapes of
(right_size, out_size), and
(out_size,), respectively. If
None, \(V^1\) and
\(V^2\) are initialized by the default initializer and
\(b\) is set to \(0\).
May also be a tuple of callables that take
cupy.ndarray and edit its value.